- MyVetStoreOnline currently ships Monday - Friday to all states except Alaska and Hawaii.
- All prices are listed in US dollars.
- MyVetStoreOnline utilizes USPS and UPS for expedited and ground shipping.
- Orders that are shipped directly from Purina, Royal Canin and Blue Buffalo also ship via UPS and FedEx.
|January 1, 2024
|January 15, 2024
|May 27, 2024
|July 4, 2024
|September 2, 2024
|November 28, 2024
|November 29, 2024
|Half Day – Closing At 12 PM CT
|December 24, 2024
|December 25, 2024
|January 1, 2025
- Ground shipping for orders over $49 is FREE!
- Shipping rates for orders under $49 will be calculated based on destination and delivery method.
- Expedited shipping for orders that include refrigerated items is FREE with subtotals of at least $200.
- Expedited shipping rates will be calculated based on destination and delivery method.
- The cost of shipping is included in the price of easydoseit! items and diets (including Purina, Royal Canin, Hill’s and Blue Buffalo).
- A 75¢ fuel delivery surcharge will be added to all orders.
- Orders containing one or more refrigerated item(s) may require next day shipping. Shipping method will be provided at checkout.
- Refrigerated or frozen items should be shipped to an address where someone can immediately transfer to a refrigerator or freezer upon delivery.
- Orders that contain one or more ORM-D or hazardous material item(s) are restricted to ground shipping.
- easydoseit! items are required to ship ground.
- Diets (including Purina, Royal Canin, Hill’s and Blue Buffalo) are also required to ship ground and cannot ship to P.O. boxes.
- Hill’s items cannot be shipped to Oregon or Washington.
- Expedited orders cannot ship to P.O. boxes.
- All MyVetStoreOnline orders require the approval of your veterinarian before they are processed and shipped. Please allow up to 48 hours for this approval to be completed. This may impact the delivery of your order within our estimated delivery time.
- Orders may split during the fulfillment process. This may result in multiple shipments to the customer from one or more shipping locations.
- Veterinarian approved expedited orders that are received before 3:00 p.m. Central Time, Monday - Friday, are generally processed and shipped the same day. Refrigerated items are not shipped on Fridays.
- Veterinarian-approved ground orders, including products that are processed and shipped by Purina, Royal Canin, or Blue Buffalo, are prioritized for processing and shipping so that they will be delivered within an estimated delivery time of 3-7 business days.
- Estimated delivery of veterinarian approved non-refrigerated item expedited orders is next business day. Expedited refrigerated item orders placed and approved on Fridays will not ship until the next business day.
- Veterinarian approved ground shipments made by MyVetStoreOnline, Purina, Royal Canin and Blue Buffalo have an estimated delivery time of 3-7 business days.
- MyVetStoreOnline cannot authorize multiple payment methods for a single order; this includes rebate cards and other third-party payment programs.
- The total cost charged to your credit or debit card for each shipment of a scheduled order will be equivalent to the cost of the item on the day the order is processed plus any applicable shipping or sales tax.
- Credit or debit card authorizations are initiated once at the time an order is placed and again when anorder is splitfor fulfillment at one or more shipping location.
- Authorizations may exceed the total order amount.
- Your veterinarian and MyVetStoreOnline are not responsible for fees incurred due to such authorizations.
- The authorization window is dependent upon the policies of your card-issuing institution, which may hold funds for up to 14 business days after the billing or cancellation of an order.
- Changes to credit or debit cards are applied when the order is invoiced and shipped.
- Shipments of a scheduled order may not be modified once the pre-authorization credit card check is complete (this occurs five days prior to the order date).
- Promotions include, but are not limited to, instant rebate coupons and/or free/discounted products.
- By purchasing items that are on promotion, clients agree to allow their name, address, animal’s name and product purchased information to be shared with the manufacturer/vendor providing the instant rebate and/or free/discounted product. In addition, clients agree that the coupon amount on the instant rebate may void any other attempt to collect on the coupon.
- Instant rebates and discounts are applied to order totals at checkout. Discounts not applied at checkout cannot be retroactively applied to orders.
Products purchased from your veterinarian through MyVetStoreOnline are subject to your veterinary clinic's specific refund/return policies. The MyVetStoreOnline Client Returns and Refund Policy is subject to change at any time without notification.
- Please contact your veterinarian within 30 days of the order date to request a return or an exchange of product.
- When requesting a product return, refund or credit, please include the following
- Item name(s)
- The quantity of the item(s) to be returned, refunded or credited
- The reason for your return and or refund request
- The MyVetStoreOnline invoice number
- The date of your purchase
- Once your veterinary clinic receives your request, they will review it and inform you of their course of action.
The MyVetStoreOnline policies are subject to change at any time without notification.